Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Bachelor

The Bachelor is finally back! I literally have watched every season since it first aired. I'll be honest and say I miss the previous seasons that really focused on love and not psychotic, drama-filled, crazed women. However, the show is too good to say no to. I love watching it with my Dad in particular because his commentary kills me. As for this season, Ben is a former UofA student and I am hopeful these crazy betches slow down and he finds true love. Side note: what was with some of the girls dresses last night? They looked like Prom dresses circa 2000-ghetto. I am calling my bets on Casey. She seems like a down-to-earth and genuine girl. This season looks juicy and can't wait to give up 2 hours every Monday for several weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging! This is so much fun. I have a blog also, although I haven't posted in a while. This is a great reminder to get back to it. I am so bummed that we can't watch the bachelor together. So many great years of watching it with you and the girls! Hope you got back to school safely.

    ReplyDelete